Reid E4 Plus
The new E4 Plus from Reid – everything you need from your e-Scooter.
E-Scooters are available from our Woking store.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The E4 Plus eScooter from Reid offers the absolute best performance and equipment for the price. Ergonomically designed with integrated rear suspension, a powerful 350W front motor and large 10″ wheels for a stable, comfortable and confidence-inspiring ride. The free Reid eMobility app offers enhanced features such as journey tracking, light customisation, speedometer and more.
- Custom larger deck with rear suspension for increased rider comfort
- Reid App enabled showing speed, distance, lighting and enable electronic motor lock
- Large 10″ wheels to roll over bumps and rough surfaces
- Powerful 350W motor with 3 power modes
- Mechanical disc brake with automatic motor cut off
- Simple and safe folding mechanism, easy to carry
- Super bright front head light (plus rear integrated brake light)
- LED display showing speed, light status, battery level, power mode and bluetooth status
- Max speed: 25 kmh (15.5 mph)
- Range 20-28 km (12 – 17.4 miles) *dependant on terrain, load etc
- Max loading: 100 kg (220Ibs / 15.75 st)
- Max climb gradient: 15%
- Puncture proof solid tyres (can last up to 3000 km)
Important legal points regarding the use of e-scooters in the UK:
E-scooters are not illegal to own or sell.
However, e-scooters may only be used on private property where the public does not have access and only with the permission of the property owner. Use on public highways, including roads, cycle paths and pavements is currently prohibited in the UK.
Furthermore, we strongly advise that children under the age of 14 are not permitted to ride an e-scooter and riders always wear a cycle helmet and the appropriate clothing whilst operating any e-scooter.
100kg (15.75 stone or 220Ibs)
Unfolded: 120 x 120 x 52cm / Folded: 120 x 51 x 52cm
Up to 28 km (17.4 miles) on a single charge depending on usage
15.5mph / 25kmh
High-torque, brushless, hub-drive, 36v 350W
Thumb-activated, variable-speed, paddle controlled
Electronic front brake with energy capture, Rear: Mechanical disc brake and foot brake
10" wheels with puncture proof tyres
30 Cell, 36V, 7.5AH, lithium-ion, rechargeable
|Battery Capacity (Watt hours)||
LED multi-fuction display
included; full charge time 4-5 hours
High grade aluminium with integrated rear suspension and IPX4 rated waterproof casing for battery and controller
Front: 4 High beam LEDs with coloured surround, Rear: LED rear integrated brake light
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.