Shimano STEPS E8000 250w drive system-
SHIMANO STEPS MTB is a system of components that are installed on an e-bike. It offers you intuitive trail support, but with the feeling of riding a normal mountain bike. You can find SHIMANO STEPS MTB e-bike system pre-installed on a wide variety of bike brands and models.
Powerful SHIMANO STEPS motor is strong enough to handle the steepest of trails, yet intuitive enough to give you just the right amount of support every pedal stroke along the way.
- Designed specifically to give you that natural feel of riding a normal MTB.
- Weighs only 2.8kg, one of the lightest motors on the market.
- Stable, smooth intuitive power for improved bike handling over every section of trail.
- Solidly supports speeds up to 25 km/h.
Lightweight yet rigid crankset for direct power transfer. Both crankset and rest of the drivetrain built on SHIMANO’s proven technology. This gives you reliability and confidence from first to last pedal stroke.
- Drivetrain components designed to work in sync with each other for unparalleled effectiveness and reliability.
- Spec’d with SHIMANO Hollowtech II bottom bracket for added strength and direct power transfer.
- E-MTB specific Deore XT crankset. Shorter 165 mm crank arm minimizes pedal strikes to maintain smooth cadence and motor assistance.
Extensive choice of power-assist settings to match your unique riding style. Compact, easy-to-read display with dynamic visuals when switching between support settings.
- Further personalize your support settings by choosing Dynamic, Explorer or Custom Mode to perfectly match your riding style and intended terrain.
- Computer specifically designed to be compact and durable for MTB riding.
- Easy-to-read LCD – each support setting assigned a unique colour.
- Sleek bar-mounted computer with dynamic LCD display shows gear number, power assist mode and battery range information.
- Wirelessly customise your preferences via Bluetooth.
Ultra-durable, powerful battery specially designed for the rigors of mountain biking.
- MTB-dedicated compact, low profile design for improved impact and vibration resistance.
- High capacity long-lasting Li-Ion battery of 504 Wh to cover more territory.
- Supported travel up to 100 km on one charge.
- 1,000 charge cycles with no significant power loss.
The Firebolt Switch Unit control with intuitive operation is ergonomically designed for a MTB. It’s the ultimate in comfort and reliability as you switch between modes while blasting through the trails.
- The e-MTB Switch Unit (SW-E8000-L) is ergonomically designed for the specific demands of MTB riding such as riding through tight singletrack and bumpy terrain.
- Accurate, smooth shifting between power-assist modes regardless of weather or terrain conditions.
- Switch between Boost, Trail, Eco and Walk settings in a flash during the ride.
- Shifters incorporate the same design and shifting feel as XT Di2.